I am a major lover of all things British, from beans on toast to Mr. Bean. My ethusiasm has recently extended to the upcoming wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, although on that front, my excitement has more to do with Princess Diana than it does Prince William.
Tag Archives: earl grey
You are here: Home » earl grey
- Citrus Basil Butter Cookies January 2, 2012
- Pretzel Bread January 23, 2012
- For MaryAnn, My Mom August 11, 2011
- Auntie Mella’s Italian Soft Anise Cookies April 5, 2012
- America’s Test Kitchen Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies May 8, 2011
- Banana Coconut Mini Bundt Cakes March 13, 2013
- Quick and Easy Meatless Chili with MorningStar Farms Crumbles March 6, 2013
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies January 28, 2013
- Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie with Lentils, Mushrooms, and Sweet Potato January 23, 2013
- Cranberry Orange Scones December 11, 2012
- Megan: I made this recipe from "Eating Royally" a while a...
- : I used your recipe for the first time last year an...
- chinese acupuncture: Please let me know if you're looking for a writer ...
- Lisa: Just made this tonight - I can't normally make any...
- Homemade pretzel bread. Perfect for grilled cheese. Make this bread. Make it right now! It’s that good! | Dreamy Blog: [...] OMG! This looks lavish! Definitely I would t...
autumn baked banana bars basil birthday boston bread breakfast brooklyn bundt cake cherry chocolate chocolate chip christmas cinnamon collections cookies cranberry cupcakes dessert fall feature food four and twenty blackbirds homemade lemon loaf new england oatmeal pie pumpkin recipe savory scones somerville soup summer sweet thanksgiving tomato vegetarian vermont yankee
- After 6 tries Plum Pudding recipe testing is finally complete! cc @amytraverso http://t.co/Th1zrLfALV 1 day ago
- Boston Cream Pie icebox cake for #yankeemagazine #breakfast instagram.com/p/ZseUiUP1fA/ 1 day ago
- Wide awake at 3:53 and realizing I've just watched all of Hook on TV. Who am I?? 1 day ago